Why I got hooked to Hazelnut Latte!


"My Blood Type is Coffee" 

Coffee is a beverage that makes you wander, wonder, strike conversations ,lift moods, kill time, explore , set marriages (in India at least). I have always been notorious for my love for Coffee houses and the variants of this wonder beverage.

Trying almost close to 30-40 versions of coffee i could not find out which was my favorite. Earlier it had always been the Ethiopian Coffee which attracted me but it had lost its touch with time. I dumped it and moved on in life. Then was the love string with Americano which gave me umpteen sleepless nights. But again the relationship was too dark to continue.

One day in my quest to find my new love, I landed up at the CBTL, Inox Mumbai. The date for the night was Hazelnut Latte. It was the best Hazelnut Latte I had ever had and I realized it created the coffee with the precise amount of sweetness without having the need to add sugar. The next destination for Hazelnut latte was at the Starbucks, Taj. The love for Hazelnut latte got deeper with the sip at Starbucks. Just about the perfect blend for a perfect beverage date. But, CBTL still tops the chart for me. CCD does provide you with a good hazelnut latte but it also provides you with the worst, all depends on which outlet you are at. So you need to visit a lot of CCDs before you can think of an outlet to freeze on.

While there are various other siblings of hazelnut such as white chocolate latte, vanilla latte but sometimes they tend to be extra sweet or tend to give a taste which does not blend well with the coffee experience. I still hold good regards for the Ethiopian and Aztec at the CCD but hazelnut has just taken my heart away.

Next time ditch all other Lattes and cappuccinos and try the hazelnut for yourself. Don't make the mistake of adding sugar to it, it would just kill the taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gleeful Goshaini !

The Punk in the Paneeeer

Remembering Lofoten