Light and Dark

One of my favorite poems that I have written. I think this one deserves a place on this blog. It would be overtly philosophical but sometimes the mind just cannot think on the first base :)


Light and Dark

Amidst the darkness of the bright night,
I stood still with my thought and might,
There was an inner will which emitted the glow,
It wasn't the night where the inner strength would blow,
The stars hinted towards how far the dreams were,
The clouds pointed that they would never again be blur,
Eyes twinkled to emit the ray of start,
Mind warned it to be the beginning of the wrath,
Hands lay folded waiting for the next journey to ensue,
Legs grumbled being cynical enough to pursue,
With the glitter in the soul I started the march,
Heart rumbled with joy within the inner arch,
It was time to see that silhouette of light in the dark,
And was the time to coronate the spark.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gleeful Goshaini !

The Punk in the Paneeeer

Remembering Lofoten