Past present future...

This one I wrote with a dream to write as many poems as I could, and with a thought that nothing is more important than the things happening in the present.



Past present future

Glimpse of the past was making Me walk so fast,
The cry from the past was making me agonizingly aghast,
More oblivious i wanted to be,the more delirious i ended up being,
Present tried to knock the door and state that there was so much more in store,
I was trying to find my way, past was drifting  me away with dismay,
Beam of the future too then came with a euphony, expecting me to ignore the melancholy,
Present was so pleasant,future too was ought to nurture,
Past i did run away from at last, hoping for a life that would last,
In the past of the future was dreaming to have a present poised to be a teacher....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gleeful Goshaini !

The Punk in the Paneeeer

Battle with the Pathogen